Thursday, October 2, 2008

Waiting on a call back from my Dr's clinic, I have decided to go through with the D&C tomorrow. My Dr told me last night that if I wanted it, just to call and let him know, it wouldn't be a problem to slot me in somewhere. And now I'm informed that he isn't in the office and nobody is sure where he is so may be uncontactable, which means that I may not be able to have the D&C anyway. How irritating, the Dr tells me one thing and his staff tell me another. I just want this over and done with. I'm scared that there may be little bits of placenta left and I will get an infection. I should have decided this last night, not left it til today.

No comments: