Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tomorrow

D&C is booked, I went to the hospital for pre-admission paperwork. On my way in I saw Sharon, the nurse who was on duty in the morning when I was in hospital two days ago. I had a quick chat with her and got hugs again, she is so lovely, she had spent time with me and cried and hugged me. I love that side of people, they want to open their hearts and show me that they care, even though they don't know me.

I had a blood test late this afternoon because my Dr is concerned that I may be anaemic. So if I'm "lucky" I'll probably get a shot of iron in my bum at some stage. Shame they won't do it while I'm zonked out on the anaesthetic :(

I'm still passing little bits of placenta, the cramps come and go, so I think I've made the right decision.

No comments: