Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ask and it is given

Today I went back to the shop where I had the psychic reading/healing last week, as I wanted to find out about meditation classes. Michelle, the owner of the shop, was kind enough to offer to do some Reiki on me at no cost! How nice is that? So I have a session booked for Thursday 14th of May at 10am, she will do some Reiki then we'll find a good meditation group for me to slot into. There is a workshop coming up at the end of May which sounds really lovely, I feel like I need to be in a group with other women and this one sounds perfect.

My throat is feeling much better, though now I have a bit of a cough. I've been popping some Garlic, vit C and horseradish tablets, they are super strong and have an unfortunate smelly side effect - but I think they are boosting my immune system to fight this infection!

Will update after the weekend once the garage sale is out of the way.

No comments: