Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today is probably the best day I've had in the last couple of weeks. I actually woke up feeling good and Andrew commented on how happy I looked :) I believe it's the excitement about leaving the farm and taking a holiday.

I don't even want to think about trying to conceive again, the thought of ovulation prediction strips, temperature recording and obsessing over symptoms just makes me want to scream. I don't even have my sex drive back yet, much to Andrew's dismay - but he totally understands why.

Maybe when we're gone and on holidays and I'm feeling more relaxed, maybe then some of the romance will come back. There's just too much to contemplate between now and then.

Things are really gaining speed though, I've got removalists giving me quotes and I'm getting our visit to the day spa organised, but there's also a crapload of stuff to do in the next two days before my visitors arrive for two nights' stay.

No comments: