Monday, September 29, 2008

Growing pains or something else?

Yesterday I was feeling pretty sick and uncomfortable, my lower back and my abdomen started to ache and all I wanted to do was lay down and sleep it off. I couldn't lay on my back because I'd get a pain across my abdomen, then I'd get sharp pains as if there was a big build-up of gas in my intestines. I had bleeding and clotting as well as a horrible headache which has continued today.

Then during the night I woke up and could feel another blood clot moving so the bleeding started again. Today, more clots, more blood. But the good thing is, there is no pain to indicate anything bad. I'm off to the Dr at 2.10pm for a check-up, I am concerned that the headaches are due to losing too much blood and I feel very worried about my little baby, I hope s/he is okay.

Will keep you posted.

No comments: