Monday, April 14, 2008

Today is the day...

I meet my FS for the first time this afternoon. I am looking forward to it, but so so anxious at the same time. I don't know what to expect, I'm guessing that he will ask me alot of questions about my medical history and I've already got a head start on that by typing up a "timeline of fertility". That way I can't forget anything and if he wants to have a copy to save time and questioning then I'm happy to give it to him. I suppose there are a few things I haven't been tested for yet that I will most likely get a referral for.

Today is also the day that my buddy Kell has her 6wk ultrasound, she and her partner J have conceived through a last ditch attempt at IVF. Kell, I haven't stopped thinking of you all morning, from the moment I woke up and realised today is Monday, you have been in my thoughts.

No comments: