Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bit the bullet

Perhaps I should have done this alot earlier.

I bought a box of ovulation tests from Fertility Naturopath for $39.95 plus $6.95 delivery, so that works out at 94c per test.

I am desperate to avoid surgery and IVF so I'm giving these little buggers a go, despite the fact that they are apparently unsuitable for me because I have PCOS. But some fellow PCOS friends have informed me that they have been able to use ovulation tests without a problem.

I feel so sad today. Even sadder after seeing two well-rounded pregnant tummies during my grocery shopping trip this afternoon. I feel really depressed when I think that I may be childless for the rest of my life. Sometimes I believe that life would not be worth living if I couldn't have children. That is an awful thing to think, but that is what I believe. I can't think of any other real reason for me to be on this earth.

No comments: