Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hi

Well, things are still dragging out in Oz. I have finally submitted my visa application so I hope it doesn't take too long to be completed. I am a bit worried that there will be some stupid reason for them to refuse me a visa and all of our plans will be out the window.

Emotionally and spiritually, I am feeling stronger. Passing Joshua's due date on April 24 was a big thing for me, it always is for every miscarriage. I've been doing alot of healing with the aide of my new friend Michelle, she owns a healing centre in Richmond and she has been giving me some free healing sessions. We've been getting in touch with my inner child and I have found that she is really hurting, alot of this explains why I have experienced so many problems in my pelvic region and why I haven't been able to sustain a pregnancy. I'm by no means "cured" yet, there's still a long way to go, but it feels good to be working on myself spiritually before I return to the UK.

No comments: