Thursday, March 19, 2009

In other news...

A non-baby, non-pregnancy related post.

Hubby and I have been travelling since November when we sold up and left the farm. We travelled through NT/SA/Vic and then spent a week in Sydney before we flew to the UK before Christmas.

We've been in the UK for over three months now, it is so lovely over here and while my thoughts often turn to going back to Australia, we have decided to live in the UK for a year. Hubby is a UK citizen so he can stay for up to 5 years without losing his right to return to Australia as a permanent resident.

I haven't told anyone yet, it's going to be incredibly difficult to tell my parents, they will be devastated to be so far away from me. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG a whole year, HOW FANTASTIC!!!

They will be pleased for you, because it will make you happy and that's all they'll ever wish for you.

Danielle said...

How exciting for the two of you. A whole year in the UK. Just imagine all the lovely things you will be able to do.