Saturday, September 13, 2008

Scarey but okay

Ok, don't panic... but I had a bleed today and for a while I was convinced it was all over :-(

Went to my local hospital and had to wait a couple of hours to see the Dr and have an ultrasound, thankfully he found baby's heartbeat almost straight away!

I couldn't see a damn thing, partly coz I was laying on the bed and had my head tilted backwards to see the monitor, and it was an antique machine so the image was fairly fuzzy.

The Dr who saw me isn't my usual Dr but he knows my history well so he said I could come in to see him on Monday or Tuesday and have another ultrasound on the new machine in his office, rather than the hospital. I think I'll take him up on the offer on Monday, then I have my Ob appointment on Wednesday. That way I'll get to see my baby every second day hehehe!

I'm going to have some dinner then go to bed, it's been a stressful day.

Thank you to those of you who knew and were thinking of me, I really do appreciate the positive energy and well wishes xo

No comments: